FELLOWSHIPS AND GRANTS
- 2018- Ph.D. student in Linguistics and English Language, University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2015-2016 M.A. in Language Studies, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- 2011-2015 B.S. in Geography, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- 2014 summer "An Ethnographic/ Sociolinguistic Approach to Language Use", Taiwan Linguistics Society, Taichung, Taiwan
- 2013 summer "Agriculture Science Writing Workshop", National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2012 winter "Hakka Youth Screenwriter Training", Taipei City Hakka Culture Center, Taipei, Taiwan
- Cultural Geography ／ Urban Geography
- Linguistic Anthropology ／Sociolinguistics
- East Asian Studies
FELLOWSHIPS AND GRANTS
- September 2018- August 2022 Taiwan Government Scholarship for Studying Abroad (Linguistics), granted by Ministry of Education, Taiwan
- July 2014- February 2015 College Student Research Project on Disability geography, granted by Taiwanese Ministry of Science and Technology
- November 2013- December 2013, Academic travel grant for Academic Exchange with Seoul National University, South Korea, granted by College of Science, National Taiwan University
- 萬宗綸（2016）。安娣，給我一份摻摻！透視進擊的小國－－新加坡。新北市：遠足出版。（Wan, T. L. (2016). Auntie, One Rojak! Understanding the Little Red Dot--Singapore. New Taipei: Walkers.）
- 萬宗綸（2016）。轉聲／身術：臺灣聽障者的賽伯格、身分協商與空間性。地理學報，第81期，頁1-26。（Wan, T. L. (2016). Transformation: Cyborg, Identity Negotiation and Spatiality of Hearing Disabled People in Taiwan. Journal of Geographical Science 81: 1-26. (TSSCI)）(in Mandarin Chinese) [link]
- 萬宗綸（2014）。差異的召喚：從語言地景棲隱喻談台北市都市空間的日常觀看。環境與世界，第30期，頁97-124。（Wan, T. L. (2014). Different Callings: The habitat metaphor, linguistic landscape and daily seeing in Taipei urban space. Environment And Worlds 30: 97-124.）(in Mandarin Chinese) [link]
- 萬宗綸（2014）新媒體時代的地理學？ ──《地理眼》 作為學術重返社會的實驗室。中國地理學會會刊，第52期，頁79-83。[link]
- Wan, T. L. (2017, October). “Don’t Draw Guns, Poo-poos Are Allowed”: A Classroom Ethnography about an American English Teacher’s Experiences at a Kinmen’s Elementary School . Paper presented at 2017 Annual Conference of the Taiwan Society for Anthropology and Ethnology, Taipei, Taiwan.
- 王策緯、林士榮、萬宗綸（2014）亡國的邊境：檳榔敘事的政治生態學分析。2014中華民國環境教育學術暨實務交流國際訮討會，在國立海洋生物博物館主辦，屏東縣，11月15至16日。[link] （Wang, C.W., Lin, S. J., & Wan, T. L. (2014, November).The frontier of the environmental killer: A political ecology approach to the betel narratives. In Towards our common future: Environmental education and interdisciplinary links. Symposium conducted at the meeting of Chinese Society for Environmental Education, Pingtung, Taiwan.）(in Mandarin Chinese)
- 2017 - 2018 Linguistics teacher, Topedia International Education, Taipei & Nantou, Taiwan
- 2016 - 2017 English Teaching Assistant in Bo-Cun Primary School, Kinmen, Taiwan
- 2015 Spring TA in "Globalization Studies 101", Liberal Education Courses, National Taiwan University
- 2015 Spring TA in "Culture, Society and Nature", Department of Geography, National Taiwan University
- 2011-2013 Instructor in "English words memorizing", Dong Liang Private School, New Taipei, Taiwan
- 2016-Present 鳴人堂專欄作家（Columnist, Opinion UDN, Taipei.）[link]
- 2015-Present 轉角國際專欄作家（Columnist, UDN Global, Taipei.）[link]
- 2012-Present 地理眼主編兼創辦人（Founder & Chief Editor, GeogDaily, Taipei）[link]
- 28 February, 2018.“Lo-huan”: stories of Kinmenese immigrants to Singapore. At Eslite Bookstore, Taipei,
- 15 May, 2017. Foreignness and cities: Singapore and Kinmen’s cases. At Introduction to urban culture, Department of Geography, National Taiwan University, Taipei.
- 29 April, 2017. The cultural hybridity of Rojak--Observations from a Taiwanese youth’s life in Singapore. Held by Local Methodology at Wu Temple, Kinmen.
- 2 April, 2017. Multilingualism in Singapore. At Brilliant Time Bookstore, New Taipei.
- 18 December, 2016. Racial politics in Singapore. At The Libratory Bookstore, Taipei.
- 15 May, 2016. Studying abroad in Singapore. At Information Center on Schools Abroad, Taipei Public Library, Taipei.
- 28 September, 2014. Geography and Media Practices. At the closing ceremony of 13th High school Geography Olympia, National Taiwan University, Taipei.